- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Preferences.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content Settings in the Privacy section.
- Click Close and then click Close again.