How do I get a police report in Alabama?

In-Person. You can request an Alabama State Police accident report by visiting a local Alabama State Police Post. You will need to show your identification and pay any necessary fees. If the accident occurred within city limits, you can visit the local police department in that city.

How do I get an accident report in Alabama?

Fortunately, the Alabama state trooper’s–aka the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA)–makes it easy for you to obtain a copy of an accident report in Alabama. You can obtain your accident report in two ways: (i) on ALEA’s website, and (ii) through the mail.

How do I get my license reinstated in Alabama?

After your suspension or revocation period has ended, you must apply to the Director of Public Safety for reinstatement and pay fees to get your license back. The reinstatement fee is: $275 for drug- or alcohol-related offenses. $175 for other revocations, and.

What is a SR 13 form Alabama?

What is Alabama Form SR-13 for? This form is designed for the police to obtain all the necessary information about the car accident, parties involved and the consequences for the lives and property of the parties.

How long does an accident stay on your record in Alabama?

The short answer is that the accident or ticket will stay on your record for three years, but the exact punishments you receive for your traffic violation depend on several factors, including: Your insurance company.

How do I report a local government corruption in Alabama?

Tips can be submitted by calling 844-404-TIPS (8477) or by e-mail sent to [email protected].

Who investigates police misconduct in Alabama?

The Alabama State Bureau of Investigation.

Can I get my license reinstated Online in Alabama?

Information Hub. Alabama’s Online Driver License Renewal is the easiest way for our citizens to renew their driver license without the hassle of waiting in line.

Is a SR 13 required in Alabama?

A: The State of Alabama requires that anyone who has been in an accident where there were injuries or more than $250 in property damage complete form SR-13 to report the accident to the State.